Classic Car Insurance
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.
- Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
- Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you driver your collector car only part-time.
- Coverage Options: Not all collector cars are the same, so your Insurance Ninjas at Cordell Insurance Agency can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
- Generous Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
- Roadside Assistance: Whether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.
4331 Old Hickory Blvd, Ste D
Old Hickory, TN 37138
PHONE: (615) 847-3669
FAX: (615) 847-3984
Mon: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thurs: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM