If you’ve got questions, chances are your Cordell Insurance Agency Ninjas have answers. Review our FAQ list for our take on some of the Nashville, Middle Tennessee and Kentucky area’s most common insurance questions.
What kinds of questions should I be expected to answer when I’m applying for an insurance policy in Tennessee? Why do insurers need so much information?
What are the advantages to using an agent to purchase insurance?
Car Insurance FAQs in Tennessee
Homeowner’s Insurance FAQs in Tennessee
- Determine the amount and type of insurance you will need. The coverage limit of your house should equal 100% of its replacement cost. If your policy limit is less than 80% of the replacement cost of your home, any payment from Cordell Insurance Agency will be less than the full cost to replace your home — you’ll have to pay the rest out of your own pocket. Also, decide if the personal property and personal liability limits are adequate for your needs.
- Decide which, if any, additional endorsements you want to add to your policy. For example, do you want the personal property replacement cost endorsement, an earthquake endorsement or a jewelry endorsement?
Renters Insurance FAQs in Tennessee
- Fire or lightning
- Windstorm or hail
- Vandalism or malicious mischief
- Falling objects
- Weight of ice, snow, or sleet
- Accidental discharge or overflow of water or steam
- Sudden and accidental damage from artificially generated electrical current
- Volcanic eruptions (but this doesn’t include earthquake or tremors)
Life Insurance FAQs in Tennessee
- Income sources and amounts other than salary earnings
- Whether or not you are married and, if so, what is your spouse’s earning capacity
- The number of individuals who are financially dependent upon you
- The amount of death benefits payable from social security and an employer-sponsored life insurance plan
- Whether any special life insurance needs exist - (mortgage repayment, education fund, estate planning need, etc.)
- "How much life insurance should I buy?"
- "What type of life insurance policy should I buy?"
Umbrella Insurance FAQs in Tennessee
Our Carriers Include
4331 Old Hickory Blvd, Ste D
Old Hickory, TN 37138
PHONE: (615) 847-3669
FAX: (615) 847-3984
Mon: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thurs: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM